Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 04:50:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79453 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #165 on: November 15, 2010, 11:32:57 pm »

Congratulations to Tony for his first victory of the season.

Thanks to Michael Vick, mostly.     Cheesy

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #166 on: November 16, 2010, 09:02:35 pm »

it's about time!  i've been trying EVERY week and haev nothing to show for it!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #167 on: November 16, 2010, 10:15:00 pm »

Hopefully, you won't get your second win this week.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #168 on: November 21, 2010, 08:17:34 pm »

STL looks like its going to come down to tonights game to see who wins. For me NYG Nicks vs. Phi Maclin. Nicks with a 3 point lead. Should be interesting.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #169 on: November 21, 2010, 09:22:28 pm »

^^^^

You and I could have a pivotal last week matchup on the last week of the season.       

Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #170 on: November 21, 2010, 11:14:48 pm »

Come on Nicks. We r down by 1 point. Hook a brother up!! Need this win!

Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #171 on: November 21, 2010, 11:40:06 pm »

Looks like i am going to get a L tonight!! WTF

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #172 on: November 22, 2010, 12:28:06 am »

Brady is benched.  Fitzy outscored him by 10.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #173 on: November 22, 2010, 01:53:00 pm »

I got the W over AZ this week, but still need StL or 4Lifer to lose another game in the next two weeks if I'm going to be stealing someone's playoff ticket.

Nice little 3-game streak I'm on currently, averaging 120 pts per game over that span.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #174 on: November 22, 2010, 03:39:25 pm »

^^^^

How do I factor into your playoff chances?  I think we are in different conferences.  I could be wrong though.

I have a tough schedule ahead as I got my conference leader next week and then Pats2006. 

I think I might have to win out, as I lose the tiebreaker to Pats2006.   

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #175 on: November 22, 2010, 05:35:57 pm »

Nice victory this week Stroke. I will be pissed if Gates plays tonight and tears it up. Shiancoe did not do shit for me but I did not think I could risk getting a 0 in that spot if Gates did not end up playing. Well I got a 0 there anyways so I should have left Gates in lol!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #176 on: November 22, 2010, 05:47:15 pm »

WOW, lost by a few points. Good game STL

StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #177 on: November 22, 2010, 06:18:55 pm »

WOW, lost by a few points. Good game STL

I totally expected Nicks to outscore J-Mac, but I'll take the W.  See you in the playoffs!

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #178 on: November 22, 2010, 07:00:49 pm »

How do I factor into your playoff chances?  I think we are in different conferences.  I could be wrong though.

Four teams make the playoffs... The two division winners, and two wildcard teams, which are the two best records outside the division winners. In case of a tie between teams contending for a wildcard spot, the one and only tiebreaker is "points for."

With two weeks remaining in the regular season, the current division leaders are:

West: Florida Crackers, Wayne Stewart:  9-2 (likely) or 8-3
East: South Mouth Assassins, T.J. Lillo:  8-3

The teams in contention for the wildcard spots (with "right now" points for)

St. Louis Stallions:   7-4 (987)
Team Dumass:         7-4 (847)
Redzone Freakfest:  6-5 (1045)
NE Patriots:              6-5 (845)
Funk Soul Chicken:   5-6 (1032*) (*still has a player remaining tonight)

In short, 4Lifer...you do NOT want to end up tied for the wildcard, because unless you score mega-points the next two weeks, you'd likely lose the tiebreaker. Your best bet is to win the next two weeks. Get to 9 wins and you're locked in. If I lose one, you can lose one...but if you lose one and I win out...you'll be on the outside looking in.

St Louis still has a chance to catch South Mouth for the division, but needs him to lose at least one more (and outscore him by 78 over the next two weeks). If South Mouth loses both his remaining matchups, St Louis can take the division with two wins (regardless of points scored) or 1 win (and a +78 points scored margin).

If Florida Crackers wins tonight, he'll lock up the division, as he'll have a two game lead and an insurmountable 230+ points lead over all remaining playoff contenders in that division.

Hopefully that clears things up a little bit. If you have any questions, just let me know.

Now...as I put away the Commish hat and put on my Redzone Freakfest helmet, I feel obliged to tell you that we aren't losing any of our last two matchups, so you'd definitely better watch your six, because I AM the object in your mirror, and I'm definitely closer than I appear. Wink

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #179 on: November 22, 2010, 08:54:42 pm »

Well, that one point loss to AZ could really come back to bite me.   

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray