Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:25:05 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79470 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #180 on: November 22, 2010, 09:24:41 pm »

Yeah man, it's always those early season squeaker losses that leave their teethmarks in me as well...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #181 on: November 22, 2010, 11:07:31 pm »

So it's unless something crazy happens tonight, then I've locked up the division per Sunstroke's post.  Thanks for making me the overall best team in the land Stroke with you're win.  So whose going to knock the top dog off his ladder in the playoffs?  Bring it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #182 on: November 22, 2010, 11:16:59 pm »

Thanks for making me the overall best team in the land Stroke with you're win. 

The 'Stroke giveth...

So whose going to knock the top dog off his ladder in the playoffs? 

...and the 'Stroke would love to taketh away. Grin

(assuming I can even scrap my way into the playoffs, of course)

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #183 on: November 22, 2010, 11:54:00 pm »

The 'Stroke giveth...

...and the 'Stroke would love to taketh away. Grin

(assuming I can even scrap my way into the playoffs, of course)

I would love for you to make the playoffs so I can knock you off of your high horse...wait, why are you on a high horse anyways?  Cheesy
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #184 on: November 23, 2010, 01:17:16 am »

First off, it's funny how we talk, (myself included) as if we are actually playing each other in football.  In reality, we are just rooting like a hell for a bunch of players.

Second, with no luck at all, Stroke, you should be able to overtake me for the playoffs.  I got no chance of beating Crackers this week, so you have the one loss you need.

Maybe, just maybe, Ronnie can have a big game.  I would be very thankful for that this Thanksgiving.   

Also, I'm going to have go with Jason Hanson to have any hope here, as I need Ronnie Brown to get TDs, which means no FGs for Carpenter.   

Finally, I'm blushing after seeing the standings you posted, as I am 7-4 even thought I have so little points.   
« Last Edit: November 23, 2010, 12:08:24 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #185 on: November 23, 2010, 02:14:41 pm »

Hey STL....back off the division is mine damnit!!!!!  Grin

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #186 on: November 23, 2010, 02:25:56 pm »

why are you on a high horse anyways?  Cheesy

I totally forgot the horse was in the room with me when I fired up the hookah...

~ Micah Leggat
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #187 on: November 23, 2010, 02:41:55 pm »

Hey STL....back off the division is mine damnit!!!!!  Grin

MAKE ME!!!

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #188 on: November 24, 2010, 04:35:01 pm »

I'm going into desperation mode in my matchup this week.

- No Thursday players.  I don't want a repeat of what happened in my matchup vs. Stroke when my team was pretty much dead after Thursday.

- Activate Vincent Jackson.  My only chance of victory this week is if he is motivated enough to light it up against the Colts, which hopefully in turn will make the Colts throw more and lead to good numbers for Manning.   

- No Dan Carpenter.  In order to win, I need ALL my players to score high and if Ronnie scores high, Carpenter won't, because there will not be a lot of field goals.   

- Crackers team is so LOADED it's amazing.   

So when will my pending move clear so I can get Carpenter off my lineup this week?     

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #189 on: November 25, 2010, 06:03:33 am »

So when will my pending move clear so I can get Carpenter off my lineup this week?

Niel Rackers is yours Wink

Waiver claims execute every Thursday morning (3AM IIRC).
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #190 on: November 25, 2010, 09:14:24 pm »

I need help this week!

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #191 on: November 28, 2010, 02:14:31 pm »

Well, my moves look Ok, but it seems Peyton Hillis is going to cause me to lose this week.   

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #192 on: November 28, 2010, 03:17:22 pm »

Adrian Peterson injured.  No way I can win this week.   

Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #193 on: November 28, 2010, 03:46:24 pm »

Great Andrea Johnson ripped off someones helmet and started punching him in the head.  Looks like I am going to have to bench my best WR next week!  WTF!!

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #194 on: November 28, 2010, 04:14:51 pm »

Off to a solid start this week...and having the Raiders special teams for that kickoff return didn't hurt.

~ Micah Leggat
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray