Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:07:03 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  TDMMC FFL 2010
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: TDMMC FFL 2010  (Read 79469 times)
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #225 on: December 05, 2010, 11:05:14 pm »

Looks StL and I will be glued to the tube Monday night for the last playoff spot. 

I hold an 18 point lead on Pats2006 (really 20, when Carpenter is corrected).

So if Branch and Graham combine for 20 points or more, StL is in

If they don't.  I am in.   

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #226 on: December 05, 2010, 11:15:18 pm »

LOL, too bad we don't have  60 yard option in the scoring.   

I was actually in a money league in '98 when Elam kicked his 63-yarder, and the league scoring rules gave extra points in 2 yard increments after 55 yards.  My opponent (my stepdad) had Elam active that week, and that FG was worth 9 points.

Personally, I think 5 points is more than enough for any drunk stupid kicker (thanks, Vinatieri) to make on one swing of his leg...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
StL FinFan
Uber Member

Weaseldoc_13
« Reply #227 on: December 05, 2010, 11:27:16 pm »

Looks StL and I will be glued to the tube Monday night for the last playoff spot. 

If they don't.  I am in.  

You will be glued.  I have better things to do.  Watching or not watching will not affect me making the playoffs or not.

Any man can make mistakes, but only an idiot persists in his error.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #228 on: December 05, 2010, 11:29:21 pm »

You will be glued.  I have better things to do.  Watching or not watching will not affect me making the playoffs or not.

^^^^

LOL I actually made plans to eat out with some friends that night.  Hopefully, the game will be on in the Restaurant.

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #229 on: December 05, 2010, 11:58:06 pm »

So, even in fantasy football, it's any given Sunday.  The dominant, 10-2 force that is me was taken out by a 2-10 opponent.  Congrats on the victory. 
Dolphin-UK
Uber Member

I'm not going to type anything here....

« Reply #230 on: December 06, 2010, 03:51:09 am »

If they don't.  I am in.   

Unless I'm mistaken, if Branch and Graham combine for more than 20 points and Pats2006 wins, Funk Soul Chicken will hold the Point for tiebreaker over all the 7-6 teams?
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« Reply #231 on: December 06, 2010, 06:42:29 am »

Unless I'm mistaken, if Branch and Graham combine for more than 20 points and Pats2006 wins, Funk Soul Chicken will hold the Point for tiebreaker over all the 7-6 teams?

So if i win I am still out of the playoffs correct?  Im just playing for the upset right?

Branch is projected to score 16 and Gram 9...

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #232 on: December 06, 2010, 03:50:19 pm »

The scoring for Carpenter was fixed by ESPN last night...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #233 on: December 06, 2010, 04:05:32 pm »

Yes, you are correct

I forgot about you.

So it's either you or me for the last playoff spot.

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #234 on: December 06, 2010, 06:37:19 pm »

The dominant, 10-2 force that is me... 

Got a great laugh out of that... God bless fantasy sports!

On a semi-related "force majeure" note... Here are our squads' scoring totals the second half (final 7 weeks) of the season:

Redzone Freakfest:   109 |  70 | 115 | 107 | 136 | 117 | 128  (111.7 fpg)
Florida Crackers:       117 | 112 | 108 |128 | 121 | 103 |  63   (107.4 fpg)

Call it a hunch, but if/when we run into each other in these playoffs, it will probably NOT be a low-scoring affair. Wink

~ Micah Leggat
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #235 on: December 06, 2010, 06:48:28 pm »

Playoff update (just so everyone's clear):

West division winner and #1 seed: Florida Crackers (10-3)

East division winner and #2 seed:  South Mouth Assassins (9-4)

Wildcard A and #3 seed:  Redzone Freakfest (8-5)

Wildcard B and #4 seed:  If Team Dumass holds on to win tonight, he'll be in at 8-5. If NE Patriots wins tonight, Funk Soul Chicken will get the last spot by virtue of being the 7-6 team with the most "points for."

First round matchups will be:

#1 Florida Crackers vs #4 (either Team Dumass or Funk Soul Chicken)
#2 South Mouth Assassins vs #3 Redzone Freakfest

~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #236 on: December 06, 2010, 06:51:31 pm »

#2 South Mouth Assassins vs #3 Redzone Freakfest

Already looking forward to it my friend!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #237 on: December 06, 2010, 07:06:44 pm »

I'm not sure how many playoff matchups this will make for us, AZ...but it's more than a couple, that's for sure. I always sort of expect that I'll have to run into over you if I want to add another star to my TDMMC Title banner. Grin

~ Micah Leggat
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #238 on: December 06, 2010, 07:25:50 pm »

^^^^^

Yes sir, we always seem to have some sort of showdown in the midst of a playoff run . Just keep in mind I have promised a huge bonus to the Assasins this season, not for winning the championship, but for knocking off the Freakfest in the playoffs. It would seem that both teams have done their respective parts in making it to the dance now it's time for the SMA to slap you boys around a little bit. They have been playing all year for this moment and it's their time to shine!!!!  Grin

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #239 on: December 06, 2010, 09:24:42 pm »

Season over for me : (   

That was fast.   

Edit: I guess it does not really matter, there's no way I was beating Florida Crackers in the first round.   
« Last Edit: December 06, 2010, 09:26:17 pm by dolphins4life » Logged

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray