Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 06:49:47 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins sign Garrard
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print
Author Topic: Dolphins sign Garrard  (Read 17161 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #30 on: March 19, 2012, 09:37:09 pm »

^^^

I swear I was going to make a Steve DeBerg joke.
kidDyn0mite

« Reply #31 on: March 19, 2012, 09:50:02 pm »

i am absolutely embarrassed to call my self a dolphin fan...... Angry
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2012, 09:54:59 pm »

If this were the English Premier League, we would be relegated. I think we would be Wolverhampton.
Landshark
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2012, 10:02:26 pm »

Where, oh where, is JaMarcus Russell when you need him?  :: sigh ::

Back in the Deep South sipping on that Purple Drank stuff that's made with prescription level cough syrup.

I can see Gerrard with a little JoBoo in his locker and Tebow arguing with him over whether or not Jesus Christ can throw a spiral.

After looking at all the empty seats in Sun Life Stadium this year, expect to hear a lot of, "In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't" from the Dolphins radio announcers.
« Last Edit: March 19, 2012, 10:06:04 pm by Landshark » Logged
badger6
Uber Member

« Reply #34 on: March 19, 2012, 10:08:22 pm »

Back in the Deep South sipping on that Purple Drank stuff that's made with prescription level cough syrup.

After looking at all the empty seats in Sun Life Stadium this year, expect to hear a lot of, "In case you haven't noticed, and judging by the attendance you haven't" from the Dolphins radio announcers.

Oh what is this ye old drink of purple that I keep hearing of fine sir ?
Landshark
« Reply #35 on: March 19, 2012, 10:12:54 pm »

Oh what is this ye old drink of purple that I keep hearing of fine sir ?

I only know what I read and what a few of my students say about it.  From what I can see it's made with prescription level cough syrup and Sprite or 7up and that it's more potent than some hard liquors. 

Apparently it was made up by a few rappers from the Deep South.  It's the prescription level cough syrup being shared that makes it illegal. 
bsmooth
Uber Member

I love YaBB 1G - SP1!

« Reply #36 on: March 19, 2012, 10:17:55 pm »

I only know what I read and what a few of my students say about it.  From what I can see it's made with prescription level cough syrup and Sprite or 7up and that it's more potent than some hard liquors. 

Apparently it was made up by a few rappers from the Deep South.  It's the prescription level cough syrup being shared that makes it illegal. 

You are talking about the Three 6 Mafia. They made a song a few years ago called Sipping Syrup.
el diablo
« Reply #37 on: March 19, 2012, 10:24:31 pm »

Now we just need the Janitor from "Scrubs" reading a paper and saying "Who are these fucking guys?".

Tebow would steal JoBoo's rum and then get sacked.

Now that was priceless. Only Tebow would end up with a concussion. So Matt Moore would be required to save the day. By winning the whole f'n thing.

....back to life, back to reality. This just plain sucks. Sucks. Sucks. SUCKS!!! Yes, I broke out the ALL CAPS RAGE!!!

EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #38 on: March 19, 2012, 10:27:01 pm »

I don't want to go back to reality. Reality sucks. I just want to make "Major League" references all year.

"No way Brady's pass will be caught for a TD. Too high. Too high!".
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #39 on: March 19, 2012, 11:01:33 pm »

I don't want to go back to reality. Reality sucks. I just want to make "Major League" references all year.

"No way Brady's pass will be caught for a TD. Too high. Too high!".

I do love the Major League references..they're always good for a laugh

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #40 on: March 19, 2012, 11:48:11 pm »

Garrard is probably going to back up Moore.  I'd be very surprised if we don't draft a QB.  I'm not freaking out yet.
Diehard_Dolfan

Dolphins,Canes,Heat

jmd161@hotmail.com jmd161
Email
« Reply #41 on: March 20, 2012, 12:24:45 am »

Garrard is probably going to back up Moore.  I'd be very surprised if we don't draft a QB.  I'm not freaking out yet.

This is what I figure as well...  Sad thing is we have less of a receiving threat now!   Unless we make a play for Wallace I don't see our offense being much of a threat...
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #42 on: March 20, 2012, 12:33:47 am »

I like the Garrard signing.  Now they won't be tempted to sign Tebow as the backup QB if they already have Garrard as the Backup.  Geez guys, its not like they signed Garrard to be the franchise savior, it's a one year deal, c'mon lighten up.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #43 on: March 20, 2012, 12:37:08 am »

I like the Garrard signing.  Now they won't be tempted to sign Tebow as the backup QB if they already have Garrard as the Backup.  Geez guys, its not like they signed Garrard to be the franchise savior, it's a one year deal, c'mon lighten up.

This won't hinder a Tebow signing. If they trade for Tebow, he is the starter and there probably won't even be a competition for it either.

You only trade Tebow for star power, as it's obviously not for his ability, although I do admire his work ethic and toughness. Garrard is a backup. Moore is a backup. Tebow is a backup who will be starting for this team if we trade for him.
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #44 on: March 20, 2012, 01:51:32 am »

This signing makes me think Matt Moore is about to be cut.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray