Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 20, 2024, 03:43:54 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  (Renamed) Official new logo and uniforms
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28 Print
Poll
Question: Now that the logo and uniforms are official:
I love them.  Vast improvement.   -3 (9.4%)
They are just as good as before.   -3 (9.4%)
I disliked them at first, but I'm coming around.   -9 (28.1%)
They suck and I hate them.   -17 (53.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: (Renamed) Official new logo and uniforms  (Read 143294 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #285 on: April 26, 2013, 11:43:53 am »

I really liked BUF's change to a simplified bright color+white combo (away from their CFL jerseys) and I feel the same way about MIA.

Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #286 on: April 26, 2013, 12:02:24 pm »

I like the picture above more than those that were leaked earlier in the week. 

I'm the opposite.  I was kinda OK with the leak, but I don't like these.  I don't care for the color, the stripe looks weird.  I especially don't like it when it's side by side with Jason Taylor (from their presentation last night).  The 97 Unis have so much more "POP" to them.

I drink your milkshake!
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #287 on: April 26, 2013, 12:46:14 pm »

Well after the uniforms have been ofiicially presented, I'm so - so with the new look.  Its not so bad and at the same time not to good. The new look will definately grow on people. The aqua I feel is a lil too bright. Judging from the fans reaction, I dont see a lot of complaining. I have to admit I was in total disgust, but now Im not loving it nor hating it either.  My only gripe is the dolphin with the tail up instaed of down. 

AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #288 on: April 26, 2013, 01:19:29 pm »

I really like the orange and based on how much orange dolphins shit I see clearly I am not alone. These unis have very little orange in them and I think that is a mistake. Also they are very plain and don't excite me all that much.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #289 on: April 26, 2013, 06:35:45 pm »

Looks a bit "happy' to me.

Ever since CF DolFan's "happy" comment, looking at this photo I can't help thinking they're about to burst into a chorus of Y-M-C-A  Shocked

Okay, the Dolphins have never had the most masculine group of colors, but on first impression this look reminds me a little too much of the Bucs creamsicle era uniforms. Undecided 
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #290 on: April 26, 2013, 06:58:30 pm »

So on the one hand, these uniforms are reminiscent of the creamsicle Bucs uniforms.  And on the other, they don't have enough orange.

Maybe in order to better distinguish themselves from the creamsicle uniforms, they should wear something like this:

Downunder Dolphan
Uber Member

Fins Fan since 2nd January 1982

Email
« Reply #291 on: April 26, 2013, 07:23:22 pm »

So on the one hand, these uniforms are reminiscent of the creamsicle Bucs uniforms.  And on the other, they don't have enough orange.

Maybe in order to better distinguish themselves from the creamsicle uniforms, they should wear something like this:

Tou·ché! Grin By pure coincidence it's the one Ronnie Brown authentic jersey I didn't get!
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #292 on: April 28, 2013, 12:40:50 pm »

http://www.miamidolphins.com/media/photo-gallery/New-Uniform-Player-Portraits/dc694ee2-ed3f-46b6-9f96-976ea28c1a16#d60bcf05-d61a-469a-a892-679517679b34

808phan

« Reply #293 on: April 28, 2013, 03:35:33 pm »

They look clean but seem kind of bland to me. Can't see the orange from a distance. I like what the Seahawks did with their unis with the bright fluorescent green highlights. Makes it look really modern. I don't know, maybe these new Dolphins unis would look a bit more flashy and appealing ala-Seahawks style with a brighter thin orange fluorescent type color on the borders of the aqua stripes.

I mean if we're really going to change our logo and shit so drastically, then go for it all the way and make a bolder statement with the entire uniform as well dammit. I'd actually be okay with Dolphins having such thin orange borders like they have if I could actually see them without being up on a players ass. This is so friggin typical; we're always almost there.

Just my opinion though...808
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #294 on: April 28, 2013, 03:57:56 pm »

Nothing reminiscent of the Bucs in our orange uniforms. They popped in orange and is the reason so many people like them.

http://blog.ticketchest.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/10/miami-dolphins-ronnie-brown-chad-henne-beat-new-york-jets-mark-sanchez-braylon-edwards1.jpg

If anything I'd say this new happy blue came for the same pastel color chart as the old Bucs uniform.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
808phan

« Reply #295 on: April 28, 2013, 04:21:35 pm »

I'll have to adjust the contrast on my TV  Cheesy
DenverFinFan
« Reply #296 on: April 28, 2013, 10:38:51 pm »

I love them. I think it is very different from all the other teams in the league. I will squirrel away money for a hat and jersey. Give me a player recommendation for a jersey, I don't want someone who will suck or be gone in a year.
bsfins
« Reply #297 on: April 28, 2013, 11:58:07 pm »

Thunderation...Well that didn't take long at all did it...You can already get the new ones on a knockoff site...Including our 1st round draft pick,Dion Jordan.. Shocked
http://www.me-jerseys.biz/Miami-Dolphins_c780.html

Undecided Indifferent Sad Undecided
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #298 on: April 29, 2013, 12:11:13 am »

I love them. I think it is very different from all the other teams in the league. I will squirrel away money for a hat and jersey. Give me a player recommendation for a jersey, I don't want someone who will suck or be gone in a year.

You are the first person I've seen that loves these.  You are like a unicorn.

I drink your milkshake!
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #299 on: April 29, 2013, 12:23:35 am »

You are the first person I've seen that loves these.  You are like a unicorn.
Unicorn #2. I like them.
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray