Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 09:13:12 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  (Renamed) Official new logo and uniforms
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 Print
Poll
Question: Now that the logo and uniforms are official:
I love them.  Vast improvement.   -3 (9.4%)
They are just as good as before.   -3 (9.4%)
I disliked them at first, but I'm coming around.   -9 (28.1%)
They suck and I hate them.   -17 (53.1%)
Total Voters: 28

Author Topic: (Renamed) Official new logo and uniforms  (Read 142183 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #315 on: April 30, 2013, 03:20:24 pm »

I've added a poll.

My vote would be:   "The old suck, the new ones suck.  Flipper is embarrassed to be associated with the team."

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #316 on: April 30, 2013, 03:38:46 pm »

Easy vote for me.....They Suck!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #317 on: April 30, 2013, 03:41:16 pm »

So far 2 out of 3 agree that they suck!!

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #318 on: April 30, 2013, 03:55:14 pm »

^^^ I think there should have been another option.  I voted that they suck because it was the closest to how I feel.  I think they are worse than the prior unis (which I liked with the exception of the orange jerseys, I think they sucked), but I don't think the new jerseys quite rise to the level of "suck".
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #319 on: April 30, 2013, 05:03:51 pm »

Damnit. You guys sound like Joan Rivers and her kid discussing dresses, purses, and shoes. Goet over it already.
el diablo
« Reply #320 on: April 30, 2013, 05:57:18 pm »

Damnit. You guys sound like Joan Rivers and her kid discussing dresses, purses, and shoes. Goet over it already.

What's even funnier, is that you know about that.

With that said, the uniforms & logo sucks. Compare them to what the Jags did, and all.I can do is shake my head.
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #321 on: April 30, 2013, 06:01:18 pm »

What's even funnier, is that you know about that.

I'm pretty hip to pop culture even though I may disagree with it a lot. Unfortunately it is impossible to stay away from.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #322 on: April 30, 2013, 06:07:00 pm »

Get over it already.

Why?  Why can I not be upset about this change?  All we're doing is banding together behind meaningless games -- a logo is just as important as any other arbitrary bullshit -- none of this (winning included) matters.  I care about the logo.  It's an identity to me that I've cared about since I was a child and it's been replaced with egghead marketing douches and it pisses me off.

I drink your milkshake!
el diablo
« Reply #323 on: April 30, 2013, 06:15:07 pm »

I'm pretty hip to pop culture even though I may disagree with it a lot. Unfortunately it is impossible to stay away from.

I blame my other half.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #324 on: April 30, 2013, 06:17:39 pm »

Damnit. You guys sound like Joan Rivers and her kid discussing dresses, purses, and shoes. Get over it already.

Amen, Phishy One...listening to the boo-hoo was mildly amusing at first, but man, it got old soooo fast.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #325 on: April 30, 2013, 06:28:53 pm »

Why?  Why can I not be upset about this change?  All we're doing is banding together behind meaningless games -- a logo is just as important as any other arbitrary bullshit -- none of this (winning included) matters.  I care about the logo.  It's an identity to me that I've cared about since I was a child and it's been replaced with egghead marketing douches and it pisses me off.

How much can you bitch about an ugly item of clothing? We get it  already. As Stroke said it is old now. At this point you don't sound like someone concerned about a foorball team but sound more like old bitties complaining about the shoes someone wore to the party. We have had 22 pages of fashion discussion on a sports related forum. I'm sure you can see why it might be tiresome to some.

I didn't even care for the logo when it was released but the "complaints" sound more like whining to my ears now.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #326 on: April 30, 2013, 06:34:55 pm »

Well considering we are reminded everytime we look at it I'd expect it to be pretty often for quite a while. Fiedler and Wanny bitching still continues today so I wouldn't expect it to stop anytime soon.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #327 on: April 30, 2013, 06:43:22 pm »

Amen, Phishy One...listening to the boo-hoo was mildly amusing at first, but man, it got old soooo fast.

At 326 posts, (and I will make it 327) this is the largest thread in this section and third largest on this board. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
el diablo
« Reply #328 on: April 30, 2013, 09:58:21 pm »

Not that anyone's counting....
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #329 on: April 30, 2013, 11:03:53 pm »

I will continue to bitch until it is abandoned.  I want change and I will rally for it.

I drink your milkshake!
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 28 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray