Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 26, 2024, 09:31:59 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Gase/Ross and player protests
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print
Author Topic: Gase/Ross and player protests  (Read 15323 times)
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #90 on: October 23, 2017, 09:02:01 am »

Almost, but not quite. Huffington Post at least "occasionally" criticizes the folks on the left, while Fox is pretty much state-run TV at this point. I try occasionally to tune in Fox News, just to hear what they're feeding to the right, but I never make it more than 5-6 minutes before I have to turn away. I kept expecting to hear some Starship Troopers propaganda come across "Service equals Citizenship...would you like to know more?"

With Huffington Post, after 5-6 minutes of browsing, I come away thinking "Quit whining already, ya liberal pussies!"

CNN, CBS, NBC, ABC and a few others seem "middle" enough to suit me....

Splitting hairs, but yeah, you essentially laid out the gist of it.  CNN is bias too, but it's not as obvious.
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #91 on: October 23, 2017, 12:25:40 pm »

Less about the article and more about the video in the story. Unless you are denying the event actually happened and the video is fake  Roll Eyes
The story and video are totally unrelated to anything I said about the NBA rule. The NBA rule affects the players. There is nothing the NBA can do to some goofball singer trying to get attention, except not let her sing again. I Didn't see anything about players breaking the rules. Are you trying to counter my point about the NBA rule by deflecting to an entirely moot point about a random singer kneeling? Umm ok, LMFAO...

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray