Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 19, 2024, 04:36:37 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  not much middle
« previous next »
Pages: [1] Print
Author Topic: not much middle  (Read 966 times)
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« on: December 03, 2019, 02:05:05 pm »

Seems like this year there are more top and bottom teams and less middle of the pact.  Five teams are 10-2 and seven teams have 3 or less wins but only 3 teams have 7 wins.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
BuccaneerBrad
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2019, 02:35:49 pm »

After watching Sunday night's game, I gotta tell you that I think old age is starting to catch up to Tom Brady.  Blaming the receivers was was a cover up but I'll bet Tom Brady wishes he could have Antonio Brown back right now. 

This happens to every QB in their late 30's/early 40's.   At some point, their game just steeply declines. 

MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2019, 03:59:54 pm »

He is getting old, but lack of receivers is the issue.  He is still one of the best QBs in the league even with a slight decline. 

But that has absolutely nothing to do with what I posted.  NE is tied at the top of the league at 10-2 with four other teams.

In the AFCE nobody is going to finish the season anywhere close to 8-8.  NE and Buff will probably each have 12 or more wins with Jets and Fins each having 11 or more losses.  Absolutely no middle, just a top and bottom tier.

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2019, 03:43:42 pm »

Yes, this is what I have been saying all season long. You got a ton of garbage teams this season and your usual assortment of top teams. We really picked the wrong season to tank.
Pages: [1] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray