Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
July 27, 2024, 12:11:28 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  COLTS
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: COLTS  (Read 9510 times)
Pats2006
Uber Member

2009, 2014 Fantasy Football Champion

XxDevilDog
« on: January 15, 2006, 01:19:52 pm »

NO FUCKING WAY!!!!!!!

Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2006, 01:21:36 pm »

Pit.  though they had the win. hahaha

I wanted the Colts to lose.  WOW what a fucking game.

See what happens when the officals make bad calls!!

What a game!!!

Pats2006
Uber Member

XxDevilDog
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2006, 01:23:11 pm »

It all comes down to Vanderjack!!!

He's no Vintary!!  Â I love to see the Colts go down. Now they can watch the Superbowl on TV with the Pats!

That was Dungys falt for calling a pass play on 3rd down. They should have gave it to James.

If we couldn't do it I didn't want to see them do it.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:30:32 pm by Pats2006 » Logged

Predatory_Fins
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2006, 01:29:39 pm »

It all comes down to Vanderjack!!! hehehehe

He's no Vintary!! hehehe  I love to see the Colts go down. Now they can watch the Superbowl on TV with the Pats!

If we couldn't do it I didn't want to see them do it.

actually he's very close to your kicker, he choked just the same.

P.S. Dude I know you're a jughead, but god damn! DO SOME FUCKING RESEARCH WITH DIFFICULT LAST NAMES!
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 01:32:03 pm by Predatory_Fins » Logged
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2006, 01:35:28 pm »

I am officially disgusted.  From total jubilation to complete and utter sickness, and back.  Indy blew it.  Pittsburgh played above their heads and punched the Colts in their mouth.  

Congrats Steelers, I'll be pulling for ya in Denver but realistically speaking you just opened up the door to the Super Bowl for the Broncos.  I hope I'm wrong,  congrats Denver on being AFC champs.  

I'm gonna go super glue my nostrils together now Maine...
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2006, 01:40:28 pm »

It all comes down to Vanderjack!!!

He's no Vintary!!

Huh, they're both spelled wrong.  Well - one thing is equal - they both missed critical field goals.  They might as well be kindred.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 04:13:57 pm by MaineDolFan » Logged

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2006, 01:50:55 pm »

They're also both extremely overrated.

You sure they're not the same person?
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2006, 01:58:00 pm »

Nothing was sweeter than seeing that bitch Manning choke on his tears in the final seconds of that game. I'm sick of the league & Paul Taglibue getting on their knees with the oral fixation for Peyton Manning & family. He didn't look so great under some pressure. How overrated was that midget defense this year - Steelers went for 11 STRAIGHT RUSHING PLAYS in the 4th quarter & kept pushing those midgets backwards.  Now tell me Indy fans what good is all that speed & offense against a physical team like Pittsburgh who will stand there and punch you right in the mouth?
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2006, 02:42:19 pm »

The funny thing is, Vanderjagt has NEVER missed a FG or PAT in the RCA Dome.... until today.  

Wow, what a finish!!!  First you think Pitt had it sealed up, then instead of falling on the ball, they call for a play and Bettis fumbles.  Rothlisberger saves the winning TD.  If Indy ended up winning this game, Cowher and Pittsburgh's OC would've been sent packing.  I've seen it happen to many good coaches who make stupid calls like that in the playoffs.    
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2006, 02:49:21 pm »

If Indy ended up winning this game, Cowher and Pittsburgh's OC would've been sent packing.  

I agree. Why the hell they didn't down it first to make the Colts use up their timeouts first is amazing. If Ken Whisenhunt fcks up like that against Denver its over.
gocowboys31
Uber Member

F$U sucks!!!!!!!

« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2006, 02:52:03 pm »

Nothing was sweeter than seeing that bitch Manning choke on his tears in the final seconds of that game. I'm sick of the league & Paul Taglibue getting on their knees with the oral fixation for Peyton Manning & family. He didn't look so great under some pressure. How overrated was that midget defense this year - Steelers went for 11 STRAIGHT RUSHING PLAYS in the 4th quarter & kept pushing those midgets backwards.  Now tell me Indy fans what good is all that speed & offense against a physical team like Pittsburgh who will stand there and punch you right in the mouth?

can i get an AMEN from the congregation!!!!!!!. My thoughts exactly. Manning is a chokin dog. And for all you manning lovers who want to dispute that, and blame it on the kicker, it should have never come to that. Troy polamalu clearly intercepted the ball which would have sealed the deal. But i guess archie manning was reviewing the play instead on a (credible NFL official), which seems like an oxymoron at this point. Manning sucks period.

I'm sick of the manning's period. The family hasnt won a damn thing, yet the NFL, and tagliabue want to palce them on this pedestal as if they were the lombardi's.

Peyton maniing has streets named after him up their in knoxville tenn, yet the year after manning leaves TEE martin leads them to the national title, yet all the tenn alums want to kiss mannings as if he were some kind of hero. Ask steve spurrier what peyton manning was a loser. And as long as manning was the QB, you couldnt spell CITRUS without UT.

ELi- Basically tells the chargers he wont play for them. Where was the big fuss about this on ESPN, they sure didnt cover this like the T.O saga. Ohh i forgot EVERYONE wants whats best for the mannings. What did eli ever do at ole miss to garner him being the number 1 pick, ill tell you NOTHING!!!!!,  that's what the manning family is a rich bunch of nothings!!!!!

You're right TEK that gimmick finesse offense isnt shit in the playoffs, belichick exposed him and so did dick lebeau, the only reason the colts got  the points they did is because the steelers eased up, but when it was crunch time they punched that soft pussy manning right in the mouth and he crumbled. Goodbye mannings enjoy the super bowl just like everyone else on your coucthes. I wonder if you'll have tagliabue serving your drinks? lol

Some teams play for the BCS title, some teams play in the Emerald bowl.  Urban Meyer
TEKGOD
Uber Member

It's all about the U

« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2006, 03:47:30 pm »

LOL hilarious post. And I love his postgame comments: "There were definately some protection problems.". Nice job Peyton, not only do you choke in the biggest game of your career in your nice comfy dome but you throw your linemen under the bus instead of taking it like a man. It couldnt possibly be your bad decisions when a little pressure is applied & teams just dont stand back & play soft cover zones thanks to your buddy taglibue & the rules committee.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2006, 03:52:14 pm »

OMFG this is too easy!  Time for a good fight here, and I'll start.

Hey TEK I'm sure you'd be choking on your tears in the final seconds of the game when you clearly knew you were the better team on the field by regular season standards.  Which reminds me,  since you hate Manning so much how nervous were YOU when Pitt. fumbled and Indy took control again near mid-field?! HUH? Pissin your pants I'm sure,  but hey we'll never know will we? As for pressure,  NO QB plays well under pressure,  which is why I love the blitz, look at Brady.  And yeah,  give me speed and offense any day if it'll get me a 14-2  record year in and year out and a bye in the playoffs.  

People have an "oral fixation" over Manning because he deserves it,  give me Manning over ANY QB in this league right now any day,  you go ahead and keep Frerotte.  We haven't seen a QB this good since freakin' Dan Marino.  Yeah, I said it and I agree with you on one standpoint,  Marino is the best of all time,  and how many tears did YOU shed over him when we couldn't make it out of the playoffs because uh,  what?  DEFENSE!  Elway was cemented at being one of the best ever ONLY after Denver won the Super Bowl,  before that,  you like everyone else may have considered him as just another choking bitch.  Much like Jim Kelly.

Tommy,  Cowher has been to how many AFC championships and lost?  If he lost he wouldn't have been fired,  why would you fire a coach that gets you to the playoffs year in and year out?  They would have lost to a better team and firing a guy by these standards is just plain stupid.  

Amen?  Right Cowboy man,  cause Manning was on defense all day,  he was the offensive line that picked up the blitz each play.  OH SH*T  I feel like I'm arguing with a Marino hater here,  fact is you're right, it should never have come to that, and Polamalu DID intecept the ball.  But that doesn't take away from the fact that Pitt. played a better game.  21-18?  Hell, at one point they were down 21-3,  guess Manning had nothing to do with the comeback right?  But it's like arguing with a wall,  until they do win Manning won't get any respect, and if you flat out hate the man,  there will never be any respect.  

BTW,  anyone get on John Elway's case when he turned down the Colts when he was drafted by them?  Guess not,  you liked him I'm sure.  Eli, didn't want to go to SD,  who cares.  

Yeah,  I'm the lone Colt defender here.  So what.
alk3hol
Uber Member

Frak!

alk3hol alk3hol
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2006, 04:06:03 pm »

Well, this loss pretty much killed any slim chance I had of winning the TDMMC Playofff Challenge!   Shocked Cry Angry

“I've always said you can get more with a kind word and a two-by-four than you can with just a kind word.” -Marcus Cole, Babylon 5
Cdogg

Ckeating982
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2006, 04:38:43 pm »

I can't figure out why the Steelers didn't down the ball and run out the clock at the end.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2006, 04:39:00 pm by Cdogg » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray