Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2024, 11:07:29 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Saban gambled...and lost
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print
Author Topic: Saban gambled...and lost  (Read 25221 times)
MaineDolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

MaineDolFan
« Reply #15 on: March 22, 2006, 05:09:08 pm »

So, please, oh wise one, tell us who your team is.

He'll never do it.  Funny how he keeps dodging that question.  Typical.

"God is a comedian, playing to an audience too afraid to laugh."
-Voltaire
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #16 on: March 22, 2006, 07:36:05 pm »

Plus, everyone knows that Nov 1, 2004 was a blowout loss to the Jets and was Wanny's second-to-last game as head coach. 
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #17 on: March 22, 2006, 07:43:07 pm »

And another typical, "brilliant" remark from a DUL-phin fan.  Roll Eyes Didn't dodge question MaineDolFan, just didn't think it was worthy of a reply! What in the world has who I root for have anything to do with anything...just know it's certainly NOT the DUL-phins or Jets, or any AFC East team, contrary to what someone else thinks he knows and just posts mis-information here just to see himself in print!!! Only one person on this forum knows the answer and that's ALL that matters!

Don't believe everything that's posted, just because some dork has nothing better to do but try to cause problems for someone else! Have a nice day   Grin

PS....Wasn't that Nov. game nice to watch?  Boo Hoo   Cry

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #18 on: March 22, 2006, 07:47:53 pm »

NoFish, that Nov 1, 2004 game wasn't the worst loss in Dolphins history...... that one would be the 62-7 loss to Jacksonville in the 1999 playoffs.  And the Nov 1 game also wasn't the most demoralizing loss in Dolphins history.  That one would go to the 40-37 overtime loss to the Jets in 2000 after the Dolphins had a 30-7 lead going into the 4th quarter.
Frimp
Uber Member

Join us!

billselby9773
WWW Email
« Reply #19 on: March 23, 2006, 07:47:11 am »

No Fish, do you have that nice brand new Steelers hat broken in yet?

http://www.phinvaders.com 2012 events...stay tuned.
BILL PARCELLS for Ring of Dishonor!!! (and don't forget Eric Green)
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2006, 09:11:06 am »

First off,  give that elementary school "Dul-phin" thing a rest,  it's old. 
Second, mediocre?  Let's pull up some stats and see who graces the top of the list of winningest team in NFL history.

...and don't gimme that who's won more Super Bowls crap either,  it's pointless.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2006, 09:19:57 am »

What in the world has who I root for have anything to do with anything...

OK - So let me just get this straight...

You refuse to let out the big secret, which tells me you're ashamed of who you root for, because:
a) they suck
b) you just jumped on the bandwagon last week

You just want to come on here, badger the fans of the team who this board is about, and not offer any information at all. 

We welcome fans of other teams all the time, but they're FANS of other teams.  If you're just here to talk shit and stir the pot, what value do you really add to these discussions?
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2006, 09:37:04 am »

NoFish, that Nov 1, 2004 game wasn't the worst loss in Dolphins history...... that one would be the 62-7 loss to Jacksonville in the 1999 playoffs.  And the Nov 1 game also wasn't the most demoralizing loss in Dolphins history.  That one would go to the 40-37 overtime loss to the Jets in 2000 after the Dolphins had a 30-7 lead going into the 4th quarter.

Thanks for the update.

Posted by: Frimp      Posted on: Today at 07:47:11 AM
No Fish, do you have that nice brand new Steelers hat broken in yet?

Where did you get Steelers from? Do you even know?  Huh
Another brilliant remark from the peanut gallery.  Roll Eyes

Posted by: Thundergod      Posted on: Today at 09:11:06 AM
First off,  give that elementary school "Dul-phin" thing a rest,  it's old.
Second, mediocre?  Let's pull up some stats and see who graces the top of the list of winningest team in NFL history.

...and don't gimme that who's won more Super Bowls crap either,  it's pointless. So is winningest team.

OK...best win %...u win.   Huh  So what?

Posted by: Brian Fein      Posted on: Today at 09:19:57 AM
Quote from: NoFish on March 22, 2006, 07:43:07 PM
What in the world has who I root for have anything to do with anything...

OK - So let me just get this straight...

You refuse to let out the big secret, which tells me you're ashamed of who you root for, because:
a) they suck
b) you just jumped on the bandwagon last week

You just want to come on here, badger the fans of the team who this board is about, and not offer any information at all.

We welcome fans of other teams all the time, but they're FANS of other teams.  If you're just here to talk shit and stir the pot, what value do you really add to these discussions?

a) wrong
b) wrong

I'm not badgering anyone...they're badgering me because I'm not a DUL-phin fan!

I post here in this section (Anti-Fins Chat) becasue we non Phin fans are allowed to! That's what this section is for, isn't it?  WHO I'm a fan of is of no importance. From what I've seen here, as much or more value than some other posters add.

Denver_Bronco
Uber Member

America's team

« Reply #23 on: March 23, 2006, 10:05:31 am »

He's a Jets fan alright.  I know who this NoFish guy is now.  Hey Lou, let's just say the FBI is looking for you.  Maybe I should introduce you to Denver Bronco.  You two being cellmates would make for a nice touch for the rest of us.... and probably prevent either one of you from getting cornholed. 
Don't bring me into this douchebag.

Bronco: An unbroken or imperfectly broken range horse of western No. America
Donkey: Descendant of the African wild ass that has been used as a beast of burden since 4000BC.
Jackass: Someone who doesn't know the difference.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #24 on: March 23, 2006, 10:41:16 am »

So is winningest team.

OK...best win %...u win.   ???  So what?

Brilliant way to defend your mediocre tag. 

NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #25 on: March 23, 2006, 11:56:56 am »

Posted by: Thundergod      Posted on: Today at 10:41:16 AM
Quote from: NoFish on Today at 09:37:04 AM

So is winningest team.

OK...best win %...u win.   Huh  So what?

Brilliant way to defend your mediocre tag. 

-------------

Best win % is meaningless without the bottom line...CHAMPIONSHIPS! Isn't THAT what they ALL play for?

1970-1985 a team to be reconed with: 12 of their 21 playoff berths in 16 years..impressive. 1970's was their best decade.
They were the Dolphins then.

After 1985 it was all downhill.  Cry

1986-2005 = 9 playoff berths in 20 years and that pal = MEDIOCRE, at best!! Now they are the DUL-phins. Live with it.

Playoff berths: 1970, 1971, 1972, 1973, 1974, 1978, 1979, 1981, 1982, 1983, 1984, 1985, 1990, 1992, 1994, 1995, 1997, 1998, 1999, 2000, 2001

Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #26 on: March 23, 2006, 01:10:09 pm »

So now you fall back on the last time they actually WENT to the Super Bowl to try to win the argument.  Weak dude, weak. 

Broken record, son. 

If I've pegged you right, you sound like 90% of all sports lemmings;

Let's see:
Losing in the Super Bowl = mediocre
Not going to the Super Bowl = mediocre
Not having the most Super Bowl wins = mediocre
Missing the playoffs more than making it = mediocre
Losing in the playoffs = mediocre
(and yours, my personal favorite)  Not going to the Super Bowl "in a long time" = mediocre

Congratulations SF, Dall. and Pitt.  You are above average (unless you haven't been to the SB in a while)  In that case, Conrats Pitt.  You are the elite. (Dall. 10 yr drought, SF 11 yr. drought)

whatever, I'm done with you...    Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: March 23, 2006, 01:30:03 pm by Thundergod » Logged
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #27 on: March 23, 2006, 02:34:40 pm »

So now you fall back on the last time they actually WENT to the Super Bowl to try to win the argument.  Weak dude, weak. 

Broken record, son. 

If I've pegged you right, you sound like 90% of all sports lemmings;

Let's see:
Losing in the Super Bowl = mediocre
Not going to the Super Bowl = mediocre
Not having the most Super Bowl wins = mediocre
Missing the playoffs more than making it = mediocre
Losing in the playoffs = mediocre
(and yours, my personal favorite)  Not going to the Super Bowl "in a long time" = mediocre

Congratulations SF, Dall. and Pitt.  You are above average (unless you haven't been to the SB in a while)  In that case, Conrats Pitt.  You are the elite. (Dall. 10 yr drought, SF 11 yr. drought)

whatever, I'm done with you...    Roll Eyes

Who are you replying to? Let's see now...you mention Super Bowl 5 TIMES, yet I didn't mention it once! And this "(and yours, my personal favorite)  Not going to the Super Bowl "in a long time" = mediocre"...Did I say that? Seems to me I didn't. So I guess you're referring to someone elses post. So, "DUD", just who is the weak one here?? You're not even close to having me pegged, "DUD".

Like I said...MEDIOCRE!!!  Live with it!!  Boo Hoo 

Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #28 on: March 23, 2006, 02:56:58 pm »

Who are you replying to? Let's see now...you mention Super Bowl 5 TIMES, yet I didn't mention it once! And this "(and yours, my personal favorite)  Not going to the Super Bowl "in a long time" = mediocre"...Did I say that? Seems to me I didn't. So I guess you're referring to someone elses post. So, "DUD", just who is the weak one here?? You're not even close to having me pegged, "DUD".

Like I said...MEDIOCRE!!!  Live with it!!  Boo Hoo 
You've already been pegged.  You're the one who comes on here, flip-flops his opinions and stories just to antagonize people you've never met.

Thanks for your concern.  Goodbye!
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2006, 09:59:19 am »

You've already been pegged.  You're the one who comes on here, flip-flops his opinions and stories just to antagonize people you've never met.

Thanks for your concern.  Goodbye!

Funny thing is, if this was Finheaven or Phinatics, he would've been banned already. 
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray