Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 07:32:01 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print
Author Topic: Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?  (Read 26800 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« on: March 29, 2006, 03:54:43 pm »

There's nobody on the team right now that reallyl irks me, now that Reggie Howard is gone.

I'd have to go with Seth McKinney.

Here he is shown below, making a block for my boy, Ricky.  I don't like how he spouted off about Ricky when he retired.  I didn't like it when Jason Taylor did it either (I thought both moves were classless), but at least Taylor is a great player.  The irony is that Ricky's absence exposed our O-line and showed McKinney for what he is - a bum.

I don't think he's terrible, but I think that you should watch what you say, especially if you're going to say it about players way better than you.

I drink your milkshake!
jtex316
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2006, 04:19:51 pm »

Jason Taylor

The only place where he's a great player is in his own mind.  He's a two-faced pansy, who boasts the stupidest post-sack celebration (he draws a box and kicks it...WTF?Huh).  But it OK, we don't see it much because he's too lenky and too much of a pansy to bring a big # of QB's down (no don't tell me about that 1 season where he had 54 sacks - total fluke).

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2006, 04:26:13 pm »

I'd have to give it to Olindo Mare.  Bitching about taking a pay cut when he's one of the highest paid kickers in the league and not even one of the best. 
TonyB0D
Uber Member

Crank it up!!

Email
« Reply #3 on: March 29, 2006, 04:28:57 pm »

RICKY WILLIAMS
DolFan619
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2006, 06:33:30 pm »

It's gotta be Olindo Mare.  He's paid way too much for what he does.  If he was more consistent on field goals, I'd say he would be worth it.  However, since he's not, he needs to be making significantly less.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #5 on: March 29, 2006, 06:41:19 pm »

I'm with Tommy and Dolfan619 -  OLINDO MARE!!!  for the same reasons
bsfins
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2006, 08:05:45 pm »

I thought about this topic on my walk home...

Quick comment...
I have no problems with Daves pick...Seth seems to have the physical toools to play Center or guard.BUT...He doesn't seem smart enough to to play center,and not physical enough to play guard....He's a Tweener...

O.Mare
I feel as Dolphins Fans we have been pretty Spoiled with our Kickers.Pete Stoyanovich(89-95),the nightmare Joe Nedney (97),and Olindo Mare (97 -05)

I used feel like...he's just a kicker,who cares,he's barley a football player...we don't need to pay him shit.

Now I look at the teams that don't want to pay kickers,that go through 2-3 cheap kickers a year.

Mare may not be the best kicker in the league,but let's not screw him either..Too many games decided by 3 points or less.He's not been a troublemaker IE Sebastian Janikowski,or Mike Vanderjagt
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is hard,no real easy choices,no reggie howard,No Donald Lee,or Derrius Thompson...

Ok enough rambling...I'm going on my own....
My vote....Marty Booker....
Not that I hate him,He just doesn't show up.
50 catches for 638 yrds 1 Td
39 catches 686 yrds 3 Tds in 2005....
for about 3 million dollars a year...

2 games last year he didn't even have a catch....2 games last year only 1 catch
Let's see 4 games 2 catches for 33 yards...

[attachment deleted by admin]
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #7 on: March 29, 2006, 09:03:37 pm »

[who boasts the stupidest post-sack celebration (he draws a box and kicks it...WTF?Huh). 

Its a heart that he draws, and then he usually punches it. Its like he's saying he broke the heart of the QB.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
JMoney13

JMoney134u
Email
« Reply #8 on: March 29, 2006, 09:48:16 pm »

In defense of Marty Booker, he does show up.  He puts up solid #'s for a #2 WR.  And we pay him 3 mil a year because he could be a #1 WR for teams lacking at WR. I digress...

My pick is Eddie Moore.  He is currently the biggest draft bust left on our team, and hasn't played enough to warrant his 2nd rd draft choice.

2005 TDMMC Fantasy Baseball Champion
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #9 on: March 29, 2006, 10:24:10 pm »

RICKY WILLIAMS
I don't need to explain why.
Philly Fin Fan
Uber Member

philly_fin_fan PhillyDolFan
Email
« Reply #10 on: March 29, 2006, 10:39:58 pm »

Word.

"Lo and behold, the National League East belongs to one team and one city, and that's the City of Brotherly Love, baby," Jimmy Rollins
bsfins
« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2006, 12:56:27 am »

In defense of Marty Booker, he does show up. He puts up solid #'s for a #2 WR. And we pay him 3 mil a year because he could be a #1 WR for teams lacking at WR. I digress..

Yeah Roll Eyes  for three games he showed up the 2 New england games where he had 13 catches and the opener against Denver where he had 5.I guess you missed the part about the two Games with ZERO catches and 2 games with ONE catch....

Since 2001 his numbers keep getting smaller....
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2006, 10:01:55 am »

Yeah Roll Eyes  for three games he showed up the 2 New england games where he had 13 catches and the opener against Denver where he had 5.I guess you missed the part about the two Games with ZERO catches and 2 games with ONE catch....

Since 2001 his numbers keep getting smaller....
I think this is a result of our pathetic passing game.  He can't catch balls that aren't thrown to him.  Its not like he drops a bunch
NoFish

'07 Phins Team Photo

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2006, 10:07:54 am »

Ricky Williams:

Proven 3-time looser (4th pending). What ever happened to the old saying "3 strikes and your out"? Now 3 strikes = 4 game suspension... a 4th strike = 1 year suspension. How many chances does this guy get?  Huh

The Definition of KaKa?...The Miami DUL-phins!!
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2006, 10:13:36 am »

I think this is a result of our pathetic passing game.  He can't catch balls that aren't thrown to him.  Its not like he drops a bunch

Exactly, I think he has shown the most consistent hands on the team. Balls just don't go his way sometimes. That can be directly attributed to the Ferotte stare we would see so frequently. The second and third option receiver were almost non-existant.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray