Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 06:45:06 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Anti-Fins Chat (Moderators: jtex316, Phishfan)
| | |-+  Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print
Author Topic: Least favorite CURRENT Dolphin?  (Read 26799 times)
DZA
Uber Member

3rd Infantry Division Veteran

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2008, 03:33:36 am »

Tommy your ass should come to Miami and watch your freakin 'Noles lose  at Dolphin Stadium  Grin

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #46 on: March 10, 2008, 07:30:55 am »

Tommy your ass should come to Miami and watch your freakin 'Noles lose  at Dolphin Stadium  Grin

Let's see, we beat your asses in the OB in 2006.  I think we could handle Dolphin Stadium quite well.
doctord56
Uber Member

first dolphin game attended 11/6/66 bills29 fins 0

« Reply #47 on: March 10, 2008, 11:36:05 am »

Let's see, we beat your asses in the OB in 2006.  I think we could handle Dolphin Stadium quite well.

Not to  hijack this thread too much, but the FSU-Miami series has lost a lot of luster due to both team's slide into mediocrity. Speaking as someone with a UM degree hanging on the wall, I hope both programs get better very soon and the rivalry is restored to its former prominence, while the Gators eat a little humble pie.

And, to get back on track with this thread,  my least favorite dolphin still remains Derek Hagen. I hope he gets cut in training camp.
« Last Edit: March 10, 2008, 11:44:45 am by doctord56 » Logged

A loyal fan of the 'fins since the time of Joe Auer, Dick Wood, and Wahoo McDaniel.
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: March 18, 2008, 12:20:42 pm »

At the moment I would say Joey Porter. Maybe we still have Zach Thomas on the rooster if they hadn't overpaid for his ass last season. He needs to start earning that paycheck.........

Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #49 on: March 18, 2008, 12:59:34 pm »

At the moment I would say Joey Porter. Maybe we still have Zach Thomas on the rooster if they hadn't overpaid for his ass last season. He needs to start earning that paycheck...

Joey Porter might get the nod for me as well...possibly Hagan

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: March 19, 2008, 05:44:21 am »

Joey really started playing well coming close to the end of the season.  While it may seem that "yea sure the team has lost all hope has gotten to him"  I think if  Miami start to play  well Joey porter will be fine. He is still a hell of a LB. 

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2008, 11:43:12 am »

Joey really started playing well coming close to the end of the season.  While it may seem that "yea sure the team has lost all hope has gotten to him"  I think if  Miami start to play  well Joey porter will be fine. He is still a hell of a LB. 

He played poorly at the beginning because they were using him as a defensive end, a position he was not used to.  Plus he missed pretty much all of training camp with an injury.  He could've gone in the final preseason game, but Camoron held him out.  I would've played him so he can get some work in. 

What I didn't like was his attitude.  He was told he couldn't stay in Pittsburgh after the Pittsburgh game, but he did anyway.  He also ripped Camoron in front of the entire team.  Any coach with a backbone would've punished him severely for both incidents.  Camoron fined him 2 grand for the Pittsburgh incident and didn't do squat for the other. 

I hope he realizes he will not get away with this crap with Sparano around.
DZA
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: March 19, 2008, 11:48:40 pm »

What I didn't like was his attitude.  He was told he couldn't stay in Pittsburgh after the Pittsburgh game, but he did anyway.  He also ripped Camoron in front of the entire team.  Any coach with a backbone would've punished him severely for both incidents.  Camoron fined him 2 grand for the Pittsburgh incident and didn't do squat for the other. 

I hope he realizes he will not get away with this crap with Sparano around.

Anyone of us here would have pull a Mutiny on CAMORON. 

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #53 on: March 20, 2008, 10:11:01 am »

Anyone of us here would have pull a Mutiny on CAMORON. 

That's the thing.  Camoron was not cut out to be a head coach.  He fined Porter two grand.  TWO GRAND!!!!  That's chump change with his $20 million guaranteed contract.  I would've benched his ass for two or three games without pay for defying me and staying in Pittsburgh after I told him not to. 

And if he ripped me, the coach, in front of the team, I would've sent his ass packing.  But then again, I wouldn't have let it get to the point where he would WANT to rip me. 
Defense54
Uber Member

« Reply #54 on: March 21, 2008, 10:41:19 pm »

No doubt I was chuckling under my breath when I read that Joey had told Cameron to F**k off.........but that shows a serious lack of class. Just because he's got $20 Million Bucks doesn't mean he's not a Punk. He's just a rich Punk. Lets see him try that shit with Bill Parcells. His ass will have a huge Parcells sneaker print on it.

YoFuggedaboutit
« Reply #55 on: March 21, 2008, 10:52:47 pm »

No doubt I was chuckling under my breath when I read that Joey had told Cameron to F**k off.........but that shows a serious lack of class. Just because he's got $20 Million Bucks doesn't mean he's not a Punk. He's just a rich Punk. Lets see him try that shit with Bill Parcells. His ass will have a huge Parcells sneaker print on it.

And that'e before he has to run the stairs of the entire stadium twice.
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 04:49:22 pm »

Now that McKinney is gone, I probably have to say Porter, as well.  He's expensive, he's not all that productive, and he isn't exactly a great role-model.

I drink your milkshake!
DolFan619
« Reply #57 on: March 24, 2008, 06:28:36 pm »

Now that Olindo "blame it on the infield dirt" Mare is gone.  My least favorite CURRENT Dolphin is LB Joey Porter.  Selfish, arrogant, thuggish, overpaid, and just piss poor character.  You look up "locker room cancer" in the dictionary you'll see a picture of Joey Porter's mug.  Porter is the last kind of person this team needs in what will ultimately be a very young locker room.  It is my personal opinion that 2008 will be Joey Porter's last season in Miami.
Dol-Phan in Dallas

Email
« Reply #58 on: March 25, 2008, 01:52:35 pm »

I'm going to say Joey Porter as well.  For pretty much the same reasons that everyone else listed.

Holy Crap, I married a Bucs fan!
Slippery Soap

MATTY ICE NO.1 PICK

Email
« Reply #59 on: March 26, 2008, 04:24:28 pm »

That one is EASY

John Beck by a landslide.

WHY?

He reminds me of SCAM CAMERON and his scam of not drafting Brady Quinn and sticking us with Ted Ginn and Beck.

Now he got his ass and the entire coaching staff FIRED and these 2 clowns are still here.

ALLRIGHT STOP QUARTERBACK AND LISTEN ICE IS BACK FOR A REASON JOHN BECK SUCKS AND IT'S TIME TO WIN SOME...GAMES. MATTY ICE ICE BABY!
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray