Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 01:08:56 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Dolphins sign Garrard
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Dolphins sign Garrard  (Read 17167 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: March 20, 2012, 09:16:26 am »

what a few of my students say about it. 

When will you drop the bullshit Tommy? Why even include the student part? Why do you pathologically try to be someone else. Just make a comment without the lie portion, please.
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: March 20, 2012, 03:14:36 pm »

The best thing about this signing is that it probably means that Tebow won't be coming to Miami.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #47 on: March 20, 2012, 03:46:17 pm »

The best thing about this signing is that it probably means that Tebow won't be coming to Miami.

I am hoping that this statement holds some truth......I am not at all happy about the 34 year old Garrard signing but I may actually force myself off the tallest building in downtown Phoenix if Tebow, Lineart, or Vince Young is our next QB.

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
tubba marxxx
Uber Member

Excuse me while I kiss the sky

Email
« Reply #48 on: March 20, 2012, 03:48:00 pm »

I am hoping that this statement holds some truth......I am not at all happy about the 34 year old Garrard signing but I may actually force myself off the tallest building in downtown Phoenix if Tebow, Lineart, or Vince Young is our next QB.

+1

“When I was 5 years old, my mother always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down ‘happy’. They told me I didn’t understand the assignment, and I told them they didn’t understand life.” -- John Lennon
Landshark
« Reply #49 on: March 20, 2012, 06:43:28 pm »

When will you drop the bullshit Tommy? Why even include the student part? Why do you pathologically try to be someone else. Just make a comment without the lie portion, please.

I'm going to say this to you only one more time:

MY NAME IS NOT TOMMY!!!!  GET THAT THROUGH YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!!!!
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 06:45:22 pm by Landshark » Logged
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #50 on: March 20, 2012, 07:03:19 pm »

^^^ Yea and you took those pictures of the space shuttle which are credited to an actual photographer also.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray