Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 24, 2024, 01:31:42 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Free Agency: Who is Available?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print
Author Topic: Free Agency: Who is Available?  (Read 7529 times)
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: April 08, 2020, 09:48:59 pm »

That article doesn't work for me but I found one with the exact same title from 2000 5hat says he would consider Miami as well as other teams. That is a far cry from saying he wanted to come to Miami. Pure exaggeration.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #46 on: April 09, 2020, 01:54:53 pm »

Barry is the single most amazing player I've seen in any sport.  It's like he didn't even have the same laws of physics as everyone else.

masterfins
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: April 09, 2020, 05:29:56 pm »

Barry is the single most amazing player I've seen in any sport.  It's like he didn't even have the same laws of physics as everyone else.

There were countless Thanksgiving Day games when the only point of watching the Lions was to see what Barry would do.
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: May 07, 2020, 09:11:51 am »

Clowney is still a free agent because he massively overplayed his market, he just doesn't have the counting stats to be the top paid Defensive player in the game. He lowered his price to $17 Million and still no one is biting. Odds are he will take a 1 year deal and hit free agency again.

Do we have any cap room left to sign him? He can help develop some guys and who knows? Maybe he likes it here and does well and we can resign him. I'm assuming at this point it's going to be a 1 year deal for around $13 Million.
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #49 on: May 07, 2020, 12:44:25 pm »

Clowney is still a free agent because he massively overplayed his market, he just doesn't have the counting stats to be the top paid Defensive player in the game. He lowered his price to $17 Million and still no one is biting. Odds are he will take a 1 year deal and hit free agency again.

Do we have any cap room left to sign him? He can help develop some guys and who knows? Maybe he likes it here and does well and we can resign him. I'm assuming at this point it's going to be a 1 year deal for around $13 Million.
Frankly, he seems like a diva, and wouldn't be a good fit for the culture.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray