Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 02:44:35 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Off-Topic Board
| | |-+  ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC join in the cover up of Gov Cuomo
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: ABC, CBS, NBC and MSNBC join in the cover up of Gov Cuomo  (Read 7133 times)
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2021, 09:57:31 am »

I drove to Home Depot this morning to pick up some plants.

I saw multiple Trump flags on flagpoles in people's front lawns.  That shit is just weird. 

I'm not mad about it.  I just feel sorry for them.  It's just so incredibly odd and sad.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2021, 02:53:15 pm »

Sorry, that's not a credible excuse.  Even after you were "stuck" voting for Trump in 2016, no one forced you to come on this website and make excuses for him for the last four years.  You did that on your own.  You willingly sacrificed your own moral dignity, all for the sake of owning the libs.  Or, as you put it yourself:

I've never made excuse for his tweets, sex with a stripper etc so not sure what you're referring to. I've called him an ass several times when referring to him but admit I align with many of his policies. Is it the fact I don't agree with with every false charge made about him by the same group that thinks there are 66 genders, that rioting and looting is OK as long as it's liberals and that full term abortions are a woman's right? That isn't ever gonna happen so just label me a racist whacked out Christian bigot and move along.   

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2021, 04:45:45 pm »

Nothing has changed. You pay lip service to how disappointed you are with Trump's boorish behavior... as you praise his policies and actions, which you use to justify defending him.

At the end of the day, despite your protestations about how you have been Reluctantly Forced to support him, you're just another Trump voter.  You try to lecture others on morality while you support a man you concede is a dirtbag solely because he helps you accomplish your political goals.  You have no moral high ground to talk about Democrats and Cuomo.

CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2021, 04:50:59 pm »

Nothing has changed. You pay lip service to how disappointed you are with Trump's boorish behavior... as you praise his policies and actions, which you use to justify defending him.

At the end of the day, despite your protestations about how you have been Reluctantly Forced to support him, you're just another Trump voter.  You try to lecture others on morality while you support a man you concede is a dirtbag solely because he helps you accomplish your political goals.  You have no moral high ground to talk about Democrats and Cuomo.
You crack me up. You are among at least a few in here that live in your own realities. You hear and see whatever it is you want to with no regards to facts. I'm guessing you spend quite a lot of time alone. 

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #79 on: March 12, 2021, 09:30:54 am »

You crack me up...

Easier to laugh than to face the truth...I get that. You're human, after all. And, if it makes you feel any better, I forgive you for hating liberals more than you love the country.

Trump is a slimeball who cares for nothing but himself. If he thought that becoming the owner of Qanon would put him back in office, he would embrace those nutjobs...with a healthy reach-around for emphasis, and agree to every whacked out conspiracy theory that says he is the Chosen One.

The moment that the rest of the GOP stands up to Trump and rejects him en masse, that's the moment that would truly "Make America Great Again."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
stinkfish
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #80 on: March 12, 2021, 09:45:47 am »

Republican here. Not a Trump guy though. Didn't vote in either of the past two elections, because I didn't think that either candidate deserved my vote. But I've always wanted to see a president get into office that wasn't a career politician or a lawyer. For years I've wanted to have a president with a business or history background. Trump has made me reconsider my wishes.

Bibamus, moriendum est

Sport is the other opiate of the masses

Four legs good, Two legs better
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #81 on: March 12, 2021, 09:59:37 am »

a president with a business or history background. Trump has made me reconsider my wishes.

Yessir...Trump's biggest business strength is his ability to drive a company into bankruptcy and to borrow money from whoever will lend him money without any intention of paying back the loan.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #82 on: March 12, 2021, 10:13:27 am »

I don't disqualify Trump for his background.  I imagine you could lead, coming from a non political or legal background.

It's probably tough, since being a politician is its own job...and a hard one.  You have to deliver a message and make choices with political capital.  You can't fight every fight.  You're going to lose some fights you have to fight.  And you're going to lose some fights that you don't.  And you're going to win some fights that weren't worth fighting, because it costs too much.  It's a similar, but not an exact skillset as a business manager.

I drink your milkshake!
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #83 on: March 12, 2021, 11:28:33 am »

Easier to laugh than to face the truth...I get that. You're human, after all. And, if it makes you feel any better, I forgive you for hating liberals more than you love the country.

Again proving my point that several of you are living in your own little mind. You love to live in the sterotyoes your TV tells you about. Since I'm bored I'll play your game and I'm going to post a portion of a conversation I had this morning on FB with one of my gay and very liberal friends. Haha ... he's even a "Big City" who lives and works in the city of Chicago. I have as much friend love with him as I do with my MAGA friends. It might surprise you that I have gay friends and even some who have dance on Broadway and in Vegas.

We had been debating the rising gas prices and as a lib he was defending Biden. He then broke into jokes ...

Cory XXXX
Fun fact: my homosexual lover (ha!) gets annoyed with me every time we stop at a gas station because I announce the fluctuations of gas prices. I get that from my dad as he did the same thing when I was growing up and still does it.

Keith XXXX
Cory that’s just a man thing. Gas prices and weather updates ... 😂

Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #84 on: March 12, 2021, 11:42:13 am »

CF, no one is saying that you go around slashing the tires and spitting in the food of liberals.  Yes, you can have a conversation and joke with them.  You do the same with us in the Dolphins forum!

But politically, when it comes to voting, you seem to be able to justify any action as long as you are owning the libs.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray