Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 28, 2024, 08:07:58 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Dolphins Discussion (Moderators: CF DolFan, MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  Are We f*ckin Doing this Again?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print
Author Topic: Are We f*ckin Doing this Again?  (Read 7370 times)
EDGECRUSHER
Uber Member

« Reply #75 on: October 17, 2021, 06:09:59 pm »

I'm not ready to throw Tua under the bus yet. And yes he had a good game. But remember what defense he was going up against. If and when he can play like that against the better teams, until then the jury is still out on Tua.

A lot of a QB's development is about a coach's trust in him. Until 2021, the team didn't let him do anything and even now they didn't even trust him to convert on 4th and 1. Compare that to the Chargers and Herbert where they gave him free reign from Day 1 last year.

He looks good when he is allowed to throw and make plays but he is still young and not everyone is an MVP right out of the gate. I still have faith in him.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #76 on: October 17, 2021, 06:14:05 pm »

I'm not ready to throw Tua under the bus yet. And yes he had a good game. But remember what defense he was going up against. If and when he can play like that against the better teams, until then the jury is still out on Tua.

I don't disagree with you.  But the Dolphins are so bad that as a fan, I grab onto any positive than I can.  You are definitely right about the jury still being out on Tua.  I was just happy that he had a good (not great) game today because it is one of the few things to be optimistic about.  Even if it was just for one game. 
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #77 on: October 17, 2021, 08:35:19 pm »

I don't disagree with you.  But the Dolphins are so bad that as a fan, I grab onto any positive than I can.  You are definitely right about the jury still being out on Tua.  I was just happy that he had a good (not great) game today because it is one of the few things to be optimistic about.  Even if it was just for one game. 
He's gonna wind up like Tannehill. Tua isn't failing the Dolphins, the Dolphins are failing Tua. Just like our last QB. In fact, I root for the Titans now more often than not.

dolphins4life
Uber Member

THE ASSCLOWN AWARD

« Reply #78 on: October 17, 2021, 08:43:13 pm »

Did the Dolphins fail Marino, as well?

Awarded for not knowing what the hell you are talking about, making some bullshit comment, pissing people off, or just plain being an idiot
DenverFinFan
« Reply #79 on: October 17, 2021, 08:55:19 pm »

He's gonna wind up like Tannehill. Tua isn't failing the Dolphins, the Dolphins are failing Tua. Just like our last QB. In fact, I root for the Titans now more often than not.

Cheering for Titans since Ryan went there
DenverFinFan
« Reply #80 on: October 17, 2021, 08:55:34 pm »

Did the Dolphins fail Marino, as well?
Yes
pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #81 on: October 17, 2021, 09:42:15 pm »

Cheering for Titans since Ryan went there
I know it's unlikely, but I hope they destroy Buffalo

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] Print 
« previous next »