Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 27, 2024, 06:25:16 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Other Sports Talk (Moderator: MaineDolFan)
| | |-+  ESPN Streak for the Ca$h
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print
Author Topic: ESPN Streak for the Ca$h  (Read 71436 times)
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #45 on: June 05, 2010, 10:56:12 pm »

Seems more like a dorky 3rd grade layup off the glass than a slam dunk, but at least they have breasts...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
bsfins
« Reply #46 on: June 05, 2010, 11:45:00 pm »

Last night I was all for I'm gonna take the Soccer in the Morning (made the pick), then the Ponies in the evening,then a baseball game in the evening...Have a good chance on one of them there fancy little stars next to my name....Then started thinking about WTF do I know about soccer? and started over analyzing the pick, realized I'm not thinking straight at 1 am....canceled the pick...Woke up the next morning,picked the Rockies over the D'backs..I was right about the soccer,and the ponies....Lost the one pick I made........Sigh......Start all over again tomorrow.... Cheesy
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2010, 12:19:48 am »

I had a bad feeling about the Rockies today, going up against Dontrelle's first start back in the NL.  So I stayed away from that.  Picked the Padres over the Phillies instead.  See where that got me...
bsfins
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2010, 01:06:16 pm »

^^ I thought Dontrelle would be pretty good,but not good enough to totally shut down the Rockies,and then the AZ Bullpen has been atrocious....I have absolutely no business trying to pick Tennis.... Cheesy
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2010, 02:02:50 pm »

Seems more like a dorky 3rd grade layup off the glass than a slam dunk, but at least they have breasts...

I am old school.  I prefer women's basketball over the NBA, because the game is played under the rim instead of being a bunch slam dunks.  Also it is more about finesse and less about overpowering someone.  Womens basketball is played as Naismith designed the game to be played. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #50 on: June 09, 2010, 12:07:39 am »

I had a good thing going, then the Celtics effed me all up tonight.  No one ever loses the first home game.

Meh.

Except the Celtics.

Now I gotta start all over.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #51 on: June 09, 2010, 02:12:21 am »

I am old school.  I prefer women's basketball over the NBA...

I'd rather spend an hour watching my neighbor's dog meticulously lick its own ass than spend two minutes watching women's basketball...

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Dave Gray
Administrator
Uber Member

It's doo-doo, baby!

26384964 davebgray@comcast.net davebgray floridadavegray
WWW Email
« Reply #52 on: June 09, 2010, 02:14:32 am »

^ Seriously, man.

I wish I could not be a sexist pig and like women's basketball, but it's the most God awful, boring thing I've ever seen.  Even in terms of women's sports, it's at the bottom of the list of things I'd want to watch.

I drink your milkshake!
bsfins
« Reply #53 on: June 09, 2010, 12:00:50 pm »

***Hijack***My whole area LOVES women's college basketball....I'm surrounded in it....My Ex Girlfriend,used to drag me to the games,because she was a big fan.... /end hijack***

Yeah, I've never heard of the league these soccer teams are in,I need to get back on the horse....My fantasy team loved the A's ass kicking of the Angels,my streaking....Not so much....
bsfins
« Reply #54 on: June 09, 2010, 07:59:35 pm »

4 of us are going to be on 2 game winning streak, or a 1 game losing streak, we all picked the Rays to beat the Jays Cheesy
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #55 on: June 10, 2010, 01:13:26 am »

Rays over Jays was about as close to a lock as I've seen on this game in a while
fyo
Uber Member

4866.5 miles from Dolphin Stadium

« Reply #56 on: June 10, 2010, 10:51:41 am »

I really dislike ESPN's choice of games for this. If you don't like baseball (and don't know crap about it), there are very few options. Ahh, well, maybe there's just not much else going on right now, I don't know.

Anyway, to my fellow 2-win-streakers, we'll all be at 3 wins shortly, having all picked Ben Crane. He's currently 3 under par, 8 shots ahead of Flesch (sorry Tepop), with only 2 holes to go.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #57 on: June 10, 2010, 11:57:27 am »

Going with the Los Angeless of Anaheim in Orange County California Angels to try Stretching my Armstrong to 4...

~ Micah Leggat
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #58 on: June 10, 2010, 12:54:48 pm »

You're right, the problem is there's nothing else happening right now.  The summer sports drought is upon us...  But, World Cup fires up soon and I'm 6-0 this month in soccer!

By the way, I thought I was the onlt one going with Crane.  I was disappointed to see everyone else picked him too.

I think Rory McIlroy is a lock for the afternoon session, but I'm chasing the Mets/Padres game instead.
bsfins
« Reply #59 on: June 10, 2010, 01:26:22 pm »

I've got the Mets on the early one
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 21 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray