Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
March 28, 2024, 03:03:52 pm
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Tim Tebow is garbage.
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Print
Author Topic: Tim Tebow is garbage.  (Read 137166 times)
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #45 on: October 27, 2011, 03:40:54 pm »

No wonder he can't throw the football. His hands are all stretched out....think about it.  Evil

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Thundergod
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: October 27, 2011, 03:43:30 pm »

WOW   
Brian Fein
Global Moderator
Uber Member

WHAAAAA???

chunkyb
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2011, 03:58:55 pm »

If QB talent = wins, Dan Marino would have 15 Super Bowl rings.
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Stop your bloodclot cryin'!

Email
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2011, 04:08:23 pm »

WOW   

Yeah man, I'm not even an aficionado of the major league yabbos, but that is one tasty bit of fem-flesh there!

On a Tebow note, one of the "trending" terms right now is "#Tebowing." When one of my coworkers heard that term, he wrote

"Tried out #tebowing. Threw what I had in my hands and it dribbled 9 yards down the hallway, completely missing my target. Then I prayed."

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
jtex316
YJFF Member
Uber Member

2011 NFC East Champions!

« Reply #49 on: October 27, 2011, 04:08:44 pm »

I will say one thing. The Denver Coaches aren't using him right. He's not supposed to be playing the QB position.

Better yet: He's not supposed to play the traditional QB position. He can take shotgun snaps and run draws all day long if that's what their offensive game plan is going to be. But if they need someone to throw the football, they better re-insert Kyle Orton into the lineup ASAP or 2 wins will be all they will get this season.

The "jump pass" bullshit doesn't work in the NFL unless you're playing against the Dolphins.

Giants: '56 NFL Champs; Super Bowl XXI, XXV, XLII Champs
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: October 27, 2011, 04:16:24 pm »

And, for those who haven't already looked it up, "#Tebowing" is the act of taking a knee, putting your fist to forehead and praying...the classic Tim Tebow pose. This picture is me and 3 coworkers Tebowing in our office a couple of minutes ago.

"There's no such thing as objectivity. We're all just interpreting signals from the universe and trying to make sense of them. Dim, shaky, weak, staticky little signals that only hint at the complexity of a universe that we cannot begin to comprehend."
~ Micah Leggat
Phishfan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #51 on: October 27, 2011, 04:23:58 pm »

Sunstroke- too many haters here. If you don't post a pic of them together, no one will believe you. Even after I do, I'm sure some people will claim it's photoshopped.

I bet he still hasn't gotten any yet.  Evil
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #52 on: October 27, 2011, 05:24:27 pm »

^^^^ I hope not considering he's a huge supporter of abstinence.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MikeO
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: October 27, 2011, 05:43:22 pm »

I'm changing my opinion on Tim Tebow. Any guy who gets a hottie like this is alright in my book!

No wonder this guy is always praying. He doesn't want his great life to end! lol
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #54 on: October 27, 2011, 06:59:22 pm »

I'm changing my opinion on Tim Tebow. Any guy who gets a hottie like this is alright in my book!

Holy Shit........that is all!!!!!

That is awesome.....nicely done!!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #55 on: October 27, 2011, 07:27:33 pm »

I must say I'm quite happy that bikini pic has been re-posted on here so much.  It's quite nice to look at. Tongue
mecadonzilla
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: October 27, 2011, 07:30:28 pm »

And for your Tebowing pleasure...http://tebowing.com/
AZ Fins Fan 55
Uber Member

Go Phins!!!!!

« Reply #57 on: October 27, 2011, 07:44:31 pm »

^^^^

That is damn near epic!!!! Much better than the sites devoted to planking!!!!!!

R.I.P. Jarian - 11/17/05 - You will be missed and never forgotten. Thanks for the memories my truest friend!!!!!
Sunstroke
YJFF Member
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #58 on: October 27, 2011, 10:50:55 pm »

Sunstroke- too many haters here. If you don't post a pic of them together, no one will believe you. Even after I do, I'm sure some people will claim it's photoshopped.

Nah... With the exception of some newer members, most folks on this board know that if I post something up here that isn't opinion-based, it's either something I am certain is true, or that I've taken the time to verify. Too many years spent writing for people with zero tolerance for erroneous information, so double-checking things is my default setting.

I must say I'm quite happy that bikini pic has been re-posted on here so much.  It's quite nice to look at. Tongue

I'm all about keeping the mob happy... Grin

~ Micah Leggat
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #59 on: October 28, 2011, 01:14:41 am »

Guys, before you fall over yourselves wishing you were in Tebow's shoes:

Tebow is a virgin who steadfastly refuses to have premarital sex.

So unless you are fantasizing about having a deep, meaningful conversation with said female...  there doesn't seem to be much worth envying.

In my book, practicing abstinence with a girl like that around is like some cruel version of Tantalean torture.
« Last Edit: October 28, 2011, 01:34:58 am by Spider-Dan » Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 35 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray