Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 29, 2024, 12:41:24 am
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register
News: Brian Fein is now blogging weekly!  Make sure to check the homepage for his latest editorial.
+  The Dolphins Make Me Cry.com - Forums
|-+  TDMMC Forums
| |-+  Around the NFL (Moderators: Spider-Dan, MyGodWearsAHoodie)
| | |-+  Where will Brady end up next year?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print
Poll
Question: Where will Brady wind up
Patriots   -9 (52.9%)
Chargers   -1 (5.9%)
Dolphins   -0 (0%)
Cowboys   -2 (11.8%)
Colts   -0 (0%)
Other team   -3 (17.6%)
Wherever McDaniels coaches   -0 (0%)
Retired   -2 (11.8%)
Total Voters: 17

Author Topic: Where will Brady end up next year?  (Read 21122 times)
Spider-Dan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

Bay Area Niner-Hater

« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2020, 02:13:29 pm »

The non-troll part of that article has some interesting information about Ross.  There may be a possibility Ross is planning to sell sooner rather than later, and if he does, his successor is already lined up.

raptorsfan29
Uber Member

« Reply #46 on: February 02, 2020, 09:53:46 pm »

Maybe Tom might end up in Las Vegas with the raiders, according to an article on espn. would be interesting to see him on the raiders.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28618368/sources-raiders-pursue-tom-brady-qb-becomes-free-agent
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #47 on: February 03, 2020, 05:21:11 pm »

Hulu. 

There are two rules for success:
 1. Never tell everything you know.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #48 on: February 15, 2020, 01:46:59 pm »

https://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2020/02/15/report-raiders-ready-to-offer-tom-brady-two-year-60-million-deal/

Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #49 on: February 19, 2020, 09:34:11 am »

As much as I dislike the Patriots and Brady, I have always acknowledged him as quite likely the best to ever play the QB position.  I think his age has finally caught up to him and I would rank him in the bottom 1/2 of starting QBs in the NFL going into 2020.  But just because he is so legendary, I am very interested in seeing where he ends up. 
Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #50 on: February 19, 2020, 10:23:33 am »

As much as I dislike the Patriots and Brady, I have always acknowledged him as quite likely the best to ever play the QB position.  I think his age has finally caught up to him and I would rank him in the bottom 1/2 of starting QBs in the NFL going into 2020.  But just because he is so legendary, I am very interested in seeing where he ends up. 
He's not even in my top 5...

1) MARINO (homer bias activate)
2) Brees
3) Manning
4) Montana
5) Favre

Sorry, cheaters don't get ranked
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #51 on: February 19, 2020, 12:47:18 pm »

He's not even in my top 5...

1) MARINO (homer bias activate)
2) Brees
3) Manning
4) Montana
5) Favre

Sorry, cheaters don't get ranked
And that's exactly why I hope he goes to a different team. He's very good but it's always been a question of it was him or the system he was in. He could cement his legacy outside of New England by going elsewhere and winning.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
MyGodWearsAHoodie
Global Moderator
Uber Member

« Reply #52 on: February 19, 2020, 02:42:55 pm »

And that's exactly why I hope he goes to a different team. He's very good but it's always been a question of it was him or the system he was in. He could cement his legacy outside of New England by going elsewhere and winning.

His legacy is solid.  He could go 0-16 and his legacy won’t be diminished.  And him winning two more super bowls won’t change Tenshot’s homerism.

pondwater
Uber Member

« Reply #53 on: February 19, 2020, 03:30:57 pm »

2) Brees

Nope...

Tenshot13
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #54 on: February 19, 2020, 03:38:17 pm »

Nope...
...Yup.
CF DolFan
Global Moderator
Uber Member

cf_dolfan
« Reply #55 on: February 19, 2020, 05:32:35 pm »

His legacy is solid.  He could go 0-16 and his legacy won’t be diminished.  And him winning two more super bowls won’t change Tenshot’s homerism.
I disagree. While you and I may feel that way it is a common argument that any decent QB could win with BB. Well that and cheating. Either way many people outside of NE have arguments for why he isn't as good as players like Joe Montana or Payton Manning.

Getting offended by something you see on the internet is like choosing to step in dog shite instead of walking around it.
hordman
Uber Member

Email
« Reply #56 on: February 20, 2020, 05:32:28 pm »

Ryan might not get his franchise wish

https://boston.cbslocal.com/2020/02/20/tom-brady-update-tennessee-titans-favorite-right-now-patriots-ranked-third/

I'd rather be lucky than good.
Dolphster
Uber Member

« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2020, 08:36:30 am »

I give huge props to Brady for the QB he has been.  But last year there was a very noticeable drop off in his ability to throw the deep ball and he has clearly lost some velocity as well.  I've seen a lot of really good QBs who when that slide starts, it is a very fast and sad decline.  At this stage of Brady's career, I think the Titans are better off with Tanny at QB than Brady.  My gut instinct is that Brady will stay with the Patriots (but who knows).  But I think the only reason that any team should want him (and the huge contract he will be seeking) would be if a team has one of the young (we think this guy is going to be a star) QBs who was a rookie last year or will be this year and they want to bring Brady in for a year to serve as the starter who mentors/teaches/develops the young QB with big potential.  Hell, as much as I dislike the Patriots and Brady, if the Fins draft Tua or Herbert (no way they are getting Burrow), I would be just fine with the Dolphins bringing in Brady for a year to start and tutor either Tua or Herbert or even share some playing time if the rookies are coming along nicely. 
Pappy13
Uber Member

« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2020, 09:29:56 am »

Hell, as much as I dislike the Patriots and Brady, if the Fins draft Tua or Herbert (no way they are getting Burrow), I would be just fine with the Dolphins bringing in Brady for a year to start and tutor either Tua or Herbert or even share some playing time if the rookies are coming along nicely.  
Not me. Brady would be too much of a distraction. Fitzmagic is better for the job and a helluva lot cheaper. Signing Brady would be a VERY bad move for Miami and honestly...for Brady as well.

That which does not kill me...gives me XP.
Fau Teixeira
Administrator
Uber Member

« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2020, 09:38:08 am »

I disagree. While you and I may feel that way it is a common argument that any decent QB could win with BB. Well that and cheating. Either way many people outside of NE have arguments for why he isn't as good as players like Joe Montana or Payton Manning.

100% agreed .. put marino on a team with the running game and defense the patriots have had with the rules restricting DBs and he woulda won 20 rings
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 9 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

The Dolphins Make Me Cry - Copyright© 2008 - Designed and Marketed by Dave Gray